The Marine Hotel Association’s (MHA) Symposium at Sea is set to take place on the brand new Norwegian Viva in December, and is fully subscribed, with vendors joining a large number of cruise line attendees on the 3,215-guest ship.
Topics will focus on food and beverage, hotel operations and supply chain.
MHA members can look forward to networking, panels and one-on-one time with cruise lines ranging from Carnival Corporation brands, Royal Caribbean, Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings and MSC to Virgin, Mystic, Anglo-Eastern Leisure Management, Lindblad, Windstar and more.
- An insider’s perspective on marine hotel operations and supply chain;
- Panels on global sourcing, sustainability, regulatory compliance, plus standardization of global regulations and best practices;
- Forum on culinary innovations and food and beverage concept development;
- Dedicated networking time with suppliers and industry executives;
- Behind-the-scenes ship tours;
- Evening receptions and group dinners.
For those missing out on the event, membership in the not-for-profit MHA is $500, with the organization next meeting for its annual trade show and conference in Naples, Florida, March 24-26, 2024.