The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection announced its 2024-25 winter Caribbean itineraries onboard the Evrima and Ilma, now open for reservations.
“Our 2024-2025 winter itineraries present enriching and engaging opportunities across the region’s most captivating destinations,” said Jim Murren, executive chairman and chief executive officer of The Ritz-Carlton Yacht Collection.
“With thoughtful curation, each remarkable journey invites ultimate relaxation and exploration of unforgettable experiences. Guests can embark on Evrima, our inaugural yacht, and Ilma, making its Caribbean debut, to discover enchanting coastlines, hidden gems, and immersive pursuits, all while we meticulously attend to every comfort and detail.”
From November 2024 to April 2025, the new season includes 38 sailings exploring destinations such as the shores of Saint Kitts, Martinique and Cartagena among others.
Highlights of 2024-25 winter itineraries include:
- A six-night voyage departing November 14, 2024, sailing roundtrip from San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- A nine-night voyage departing December 11, 2024, sailing roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- A seven-night cruise departing March 1, 2025, sailing from San Juan, Puerto Rico to Bridgetown, Barbados.
- An eight-night voyage departing December 5, 2024, sailing roundtrip from Aruba.
- A six-night voyage departing January 22, 2025, sailing from Barbados to San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- A five-night voyage departing March 22, 2025, sailing roundtrip from San Juan, Puerto Rico.