Paul Gauguin Cruises announced its 2025 Moana Explorer Program comprising 11 sailings for younger guests aboard the Paul Gauguin.
Designed for children ages six to 15, the program is created in partnership with the South Pacific foundation for marine education and conservation called Te mana o te moana. The program includes interactive activities both onboard and ashore.
“In 2025, we will mark a milestone fifth year of our exclusive partnership with Te mana o te moana, which continues to offer our young explorers authentically enriching experiences throughout the Islands of Tahiti,” said Susan Robison, general manager of sales and marketing for Paul Gauguin Cruises. “From learning about the care and protection of sea turtles to playing beach “Survivor” games to hiking volcanic mountains, and snorkeling in pristine lagoons, the program goes far beyond the formulaic structure of traditional children’s programs and provides memories they will forever cherish.”
Itineraries include exploring underwater life, conducting water experiments, creating natural jewelry, going on a treasure hunt, learning about Tahitian and more.
“We are thrilled that our partnership with Paul Gauguin Cruises is continuing for a fifth year in 2025, especially as the line shares our deep devotion to preserving the unique culture, wildlife, and wilderness of French Polynesia,” said Hélène Duran, general manager at Te mana o te moana. “We appreciate the opportunity to have direct, hands-on engagement with these younger guests aboard The Gauguin as we recognize that today’s youngsters are tomorrow’s custodians of our planet.”
The Moana Explorer Program is available on the following summer and holiday voyages in 2025:
- The seven-night Tahiti and the Society Islands voyage departing on June 14, 2025, July 26, 2025 and August 23, 2025;
- The 11-night Cook Islands and Society Islands sailing departing on December 27, 2025;
- The seven-night More Society Islands and Tahiti sailing departing on July 5, 2025, August 2, 2025 and August 30, 2025;
- The 14-night Marquesas, Tuamotus and Society Islands voyage departing on June 21, 2025, July 12, 2025, and August 9, 2025;
- The 10-night More Society Islands and Tuamotus sailing departing on June 4, 2025.