Ambassador Cruise Line has announced the launch of its new Spring Offers, valid on bookings made between March 1 and April 3, 2023, according to a press release.
In addition to the new season offers, Ambassador will also be giving free cabin upgrades across a range of itineraries for 2023 sailings. The free cabin upgrades for new bookings are valid on both the Ambience and Ambition, which will be entering service in May, so guests booking a standard cabin on chosen sailings between June and December this year will get an upgrade to a superior cabin at no extra cost.
Cruises with a free cabin upgrade option include:
- Majestic Fjordland – a seven-night sailing from London Tilbury aboard the Ambience on August 26, 2023. The voyage includes visits to Bergen, Hardangerfjord, Sognefjord and Aurlandsfjord.
- Mediterranean Odyssey – a 32-night sailing from London Tilbury aboard the Ambience departing onOctober 16, 2023.
- The cruise allows guests to explore ancient Greece in Athens, cross Europe and Asia in vibrant Istanbul, explore Jerusalem and visit the Pharos Lighthouse in Cairo.
- River Seine Experience – a seven-night sailing from Liverpool aboard the Ambition, departing on July 18, 2023. Guests will be able to explore St. Peter Port in Guernsey and discover the French towns of Rouen and Honfleur.
- Iberian and North African Escape –a 12-night sailing from Bristol aboard the Ambition departing on October 3, 2023. The cruise will take guests exploring Europe and North Africa’s destinations and includes visits to Cadiz for Seville, Casablanca for Marrakech and Leixoes for Porto.
Additional spring offers include up to 50 percent off selected itineraries in the 2023 season, solo offers with up to 50 percent discount and upgrades on drinks packages on Grand Round the World Voyage.
For Grand Round the World Voyage bookings, travelers can upgrade to the Ambassador Fare from £28 per person per day. Prices per cabin start from £7,999.
Ambassador is also offering two multi-generational cruises suitable for the whole family in August 2023. Itineraries are: the seven-night Summertime Fjordland voyage departing on August 5 2023 and the 14-night British Isles and Ireland departing on August 12. All kids booked go for just £99 each.