Princess Cruises is inviting guests to celebrate Valentine’s Day on The Love Boat.
The cruise line has created a romantic menu that will be available on all the ships in the Princess fleet on February 14.
Chef Rudi Sodamin’s Valentine’s Day menu includes:
- Tuna and Salmon Tartare with Curry/Wasabi Mayonnaise and Pink Relish
- Beef Tournedos and Shrimps or Risotto with Butternut Squash and Arugula
- Princess Heart of Love (Chocolate Mousse)
- Sweetheart Sugar Cookies and Chocolate-Dipped Fruit
In addition to culinary delicacies, mixologist Rob Floyd has created two cocktails inspired by love: “Chocolate Martini” and “Sweet Revenge”.
While onboard, travelers can engage in a series of Valentine’s Day-inspired activities such as making a card for their person, sending a singing telegram and watching Rom-Coms on the Movies Under the Stars screen. Couples who want to elevate their romantic experience onboard can also renew their vows with multiple package options.
Available Valentine’s Day cruises include:
- Seven-day Mexican Riviera (Roundtrip Los Angeles) cruise aboard the Discovery Princess departing on February 4;
- A 14-day Caribbean East/West Adventurer (Roundtrip Ft. Lauderdale) cruise aboard the Regal Princess departing on February 5;
- A 15-day Hawaiian Islands (Roundtrip San Francisco) cruise aboard the Royal Princess departing on February 10.