The recently released 2023 Luxury Market Report from Cruise Industry News presents a comprehensive overview of the luxury cruise market for the next decade.
This PDF report examines the luxury cruise industry in depth, profiling all global luxury cruise operators and forecasting capacity growth for each brand through 2027.
The report spans over 115 pages of cruise line analytics, analysis, interviews, and more, including ship deployments by region and company, ship listings, average fleet ages, and other relevant information.
The report features exclusive interviews with luxury cruise lines, which reveal their deployment strategies, as well as points of differentiation in terms of hotel amenities, food and beverage, and onboard experiences. Order today.
With over 20 new luxury ships scheduled to launch in the near future, this report is a valuable resource for anyone interested in the luxury cruise industry.
Included in the 2023 Cruise Luxury Market Report:
- Everything you need to know about the Luxury Cruise Market heading into 2023 and for the rest of the decade.
- Analysis, data and articles in one easy-to-use PDF.
- Half the current 2023 orderbook is luxury ships – prepare for the future!
- Become an expert: full insight into the luxury cruise market with 120 pages of analysis including growth projections, profiles of all the operators with 20+ new ships on order and set to more than double market capacity.
- Profiling all the luxury cruise lines cover business strategies, supply and demand, and more more.
- A look at growth in the luxury cruise segment through 2030+, with key growth metrics and more.
- Data by year, operator and region.
- View Sample Pages
- View Table of Contents
- Independently researched data from 1992 through 2033.
- Regional deployment luxury capacity, breakdown by brand and region.
- Ship listings of luxury cruise fleet; average fleet ages by brand.
- Exclusive top-level Interviews and company profiles of the leading and niche luxury lines.
- Companies profiled: Silversea, Crystal, Viking, Paul Gauguin, Seabourn, Ritz-Carlton, Regent, Hapag-Lloyd, Windstar, Explora, Scenic, Emerald and Ponant and others.
- Easy to read format – instant download via PDF.
This comprehensive guide offers full insights into the market with 115 pages of expert analysis, growth projections, and profiles of all operators, including 20+ new ships on order.
With this report, you’ll gain a complete understanding of the luxury cruise market, including business strategies, supply and demand, and key growth metrics.