Paul Gauguin Cruises has released its 2024 Voyages brochure.
“Just as the experience aboard The Gauguin reveals Polynesia with artful authenticity, so too does our new 2024 Voyages brochure capture the beauty, culture, and wonder of each archipelago with detailed insight, vivid imagery, and first-person stories,” said Susan Robison, general manager of sales and marketing for Paul Gauguin Cruises.
“The brochure’s editorial style makes it easy for travelers to imagine themselves aboard ship, exploring these fabled islands while enjoying our trademark Polynesian hospitality and unrivaled destination expertise.”
Out of the seven unique itineraries in 2024, two are new, including a seven-night More Society Islands and Tahiti voyage and a 14-night Islands of the Marquesas and Tuamotus itinerary with five calls in the Marquesas and maiden visits to Hatiheu, Nuku Hiva and Hakahua, Ua Pou.
Highlights of The Paul Gauguin Cruises’ 2024 season include:
- All-inclusive voyages of seven to 14 nights including six roundtrips from Papeete, Tahiti.
- Itineraries exploring the Society Islands, Tuamotus, Marquesas, Cook Islands, Tonga, and Fiji.
- Bora Bora is included on every voyage; three itineraries feature an overnight stay, and all offer access to the line’s private beach there.
- An exclusive beach day at Paul Gauguin Cruises’ private islet, Motu Mahana, is included on every itinerary.
- An overnight in Moorea is offered on three itineraries, and all but one itinerary includes an overnight in Papeete on the journey’s end.
- A complimentary Moana Explorer Program for children and teens ages seven to 15 and their families (during summer and holiday sailings).