The Seabourn Pursuit is now entering service in August, with new sailings in the Mediterranean, a trans-Atlantic crossing, and Caribbean voyages scheduled between August and October, according to a press release.
“We are excited to offer our guests the chance to sail on our new ship, Seabourn Pursuit, and visit some of the very best destinations and hidden harbors along the Rivieras and Caribbean,” said Seabourn President Josh Leibowitz.
“As with every ship in our fleet, Seabourn Pursuit will invite guests to enjoy small ship cruising as only Seabourn delivers it, with an intimate atmosphere that encourages guests to make meaningful connections, and a welcoming onboard team that is focused on delivering unforgettable ‘Seabourn Moments’.”
The new sailings, which are now on sale, are designed to provide travelers with a chance to experience cruising these destinations aboard the Seabourn Pursuit before it sets sail on expedition-focused voyages later in 2023, the company said.
The new sailings include:
- An eight-day Tyrrhenian Isles and France voyage departing on August 12, 2023, from Valletta, Malta
- A seven-day Charm of Italy, France and Spain sailing departing on August 20, 2023, from Rome to Barcelona
- A seven-day Spanish and French Allure departing on August 27, 2023, from Barcelona
- A seven-day Allure of Italy and France departing on September 3, 2023, from Monte Carlo to Barcelona
- A seven-day Gems of Iberia cruise departing on September 10, 2023, from Barcelona
- A 12-day Atlantic Autumn voyage departing on September 17, 2023
- A ren-day Atlantic Sunrises journey departing on September 30, 2023.
On October 10, 2023, the Seabourn Pursuit will arrive at Barbados and will begin to operate its expedition itineraries to South America, the Amazon and Antarctica.