Celebrity Cruises announced the launch of its biggest offer of the year, the Semi-Annual Sale just in time for the wave season.
The offer is available from now through March 1, 2023, and allows travelers to take advantage of 75 percent off their second guest’s cruise fare, save up to an additional $800 per stateroom, and get up to $800 to spend onboard, according to a press release.
The offer is applicable on most cruises sailing now through April 30, 2025.
Highlighted itineraries include:
- Four-night Key West and Bahamas cruise departing from Miami, Florida on Celebrity Summit from February to April 2023 with visits to Nassau and Key West. Prices start at $378 per person.
- Seven-night Southern Caribbean Cruise departing from San Juan, Puerto Rico on the Celebrity Millennium with various date options from February to April 2023, with calls in the BVI, St. Maarten, Dominica, Barbados, and Grenada.
- Ten-night Eastern Caribbean Cruise departing from Miami, Florida aboard the Celebrity Silhouette from February to mid-April 2023, with calls in Puerto Plata, San Juan, St. Croix, St. Johns/Antigua, St Kitts and Nevis and St. Maarten. The average price is f $968 USD per person.
- Seven-night cruise from Los Angeles on the Celebrity Solstice from now through April 2023 with stops in Catalina Island and overnight in Cabo San Lucas. Prices start at $239 per person.
- seven-night Northbound Glacier from Vancouver on the Celebrity Millennium from Fri. May 12, 2023, to Fri. May 19, 2023. Stops include Ketchikan, Icy Strait Point, Juneau, Skagway and Hubbard Glacier. Prices start at $500 per person.