Out now and available for immediate download is the all new 2023 Drydocking and Refurbishment Report by Cruise Industry News, featuring a projected refit calendar extending through 2025 and over 100 pages of analysis and data into the huge drydocking and refit market, and a look at at the trends now and into the future.
This 115-page PDF document provides crucial information and includes discussions with cruise lines, suppliers, and shipyards. It delves into the details of cruise ship repair, refurbishment, and upgrades, and also covers the preparation that goes into planning for a vessel’s drydock maintenance.
Included in this report:
- A comprehensive 113 page overview of the entire cruise ship repair, drydock and refurbishment market, which is valued at over $3 billion annually.
- A 2023-2024-2025 Drydocking Schedule organized by ship, dates and region, along with historical drydocking time sheets.
- Interviews with key drydocking executives from cruise lines, suppliers and shipyards.
- 100+ pages of exclusive data, analysis and insight.
- Information on how cruise ship drydocks work – timetables, supplier sourcing and more!
- Case study examples of recent or currently planned drydockings.
- Data and information you need to plan your refit bids, learn about the market, and forecast for the future.
- Excel data addendum (optional) of the drydock calendar 2012-2024.
- Instant download ability – no waiting – this report is 100 percent digital
The 2023 Drydock Report is your comprehensive guide to the expanding drydock and refurbishment market for cruise ships. The report offers a comprehensive overview of the refit market, including a detailed 2023-2024-2025 drydocking schedule. Available for instant download.