Cunard announced its 2024 summer and fall cruise program fleetwide, including the Queen Anne’s maiden season.
The cruise line revealed its itineraries from April 2024 through January 2025 offering a total of 190 voyages, according to a company statement.
“Summertime evokes European glamor aboard Cunard ships,” said Matt Gleaves, Cunard’s vice president of commercial development for North America.
“Whether it’s sailing the waters of the Med or navigating through the Greek Isles, guests will see the world in style and comfort. Queen Anne brings even more opportunities to explore remote waterways, iconic cities, and of course all the pleasures that one would expect aboard our new Cunard Queen.”
The Queen Anne, Queen Victoria, and Queen Mary 2 will call at 133 destinations in 45 countries during the 2024 cruise season. The three ships will offer itineraries in the Mediterranean and Scandinavia, with an exploration of the Norwegian Fjords.
Cunard’s newest ship, the Queen Anne, will sail its maiden season in Norwegian Fjords, Scandinavia, the British Isles, and the Mediterranean. Voyages aboard the Queen Anne will range from two to 19 nights.
The ship is expected to make 62 calls in destinations such as Reykjavik, Gibraltar, Rotterdam, Dubrovnik, Malaga, Oslo, and more.
Highlights of the Queen Anne’s itineraries:
- A 14-night cruise in Western Mediterranean departing from Southampton on July 28
- A seven-night journey to Norwegian Fjords departing from Southampton on September 1
Highlights of the Queen Mary’s itineraries:
- Eight-night Westbound Transatlantic Crossing voyage departing from Southampton, England, on October 17
- 14-night Canada and New England voyage sailing roundtrip from New York in September
Highlights of the Queen Victoria’s itineraries:
- 14-night Istanbul, Greek Isles, and Italy journey departing from Civitavecchia on May 13
- Seven-night Rome to Trieste voyage departing from Rome on June 24.