With the new Disney Wish operating a full-year schedule for the first time, Disney Cruise Line is making significant deployment changes in 2023.
The Disney Dream, for instance, is set to debut in Europe with a series of Mediterranean and Northern European summer cruises while the Disney Magic is returning to the West Coast.
Here’s a look at the company’s planned homeports and their ships for 2023:
Port Canaveral, Florida
– Disney Fantasy (Year-Round);
– Disney Wish (Year-Round).
– Disney Dream (January to May);
– Disney Magic (May to September).
San Diego, California
– Disney Wonder (January to May);
– Disney Magic (October and November).
– Disney Magic (January and February/December).
New Orleans, Louisiana
– Disney Magic (February to April).
– Disney Wonder (May to September).
New York City, New York
– Disney Dream (September and October).
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
– Disney Dream (November and December).
San Juan, Puerto Rico
– Disney Dream (November);
– Disney Magic (May).
– Disney Dream: Barcelona, Civitavecchia, Southampton and Copenhagen (May to September).