Royal Caribbean International today announced that its complete lineup of ships will be sailing by spring 2022.
The next group of returning ships and itineraries will begin to set sail in September with Oasis of the Seas’ first sailing from the New York area – a seven-night itinerary to the cruise line’s private island destination, Perfect Day at CocoCay, The Bahamas.
“We are excited and appreciative to be able to say with confidence when all of our ships will return, especially for travelers looking ahead to plan their getaways. More than 110,000 guests have cruised with us since December, and they’ve done so safely while enjoying the memorable vacations they trust we’ll bring to life,” said Michael Bayley, president and CEO, Royal Caribbean International. “It’s been incredible to see families come together again on board our ships sailing in the U.S., the Caribbean, Europe and Asia. And to know we’ll soon welcome more in a safe manner when our entire fleet is back by spring 2022 is wonderful.”
On Nov. 19, the Navigator of the Seas will arrive in Los Angeles to set sail with West Coast vacationers on short three-, four- and five-night getaways to Catalina Island, California and Mexico. Setting the stage for her 2022 deployment.
December will bring Royal Caribbean’s return to two popular destinations on opposite sides of the world, according to a statement.
The Ovation of the Seas will head back to Australia on Dec. 13 to sail domestic cruises from Sydney, and Grandeur of the Seas will cruise from Bridgetown, Barbados on seven- and 14-night sailings to bucket list-worthy islands as soon as Dec. 5.
Upcoming 2021-2022 Plans:
- Oasis of the Seas – 7-night Bahamas cruises from Cape Liberty, New Jersey, starting Sept. 5; and 7-night Eastern and Western Caribbean itineraries from Miami, beginning November
- Liberty of the Seas – 7-night Western Caribbean cruises from Galveston, Texas, starting Oct. 3
- Serenade of the Seas* – 4- and 5-night Western Caribbean cruises from Tampa, Florida, starting Oct. 16; and 7-night Caribbean itineraries, beginning December
- Explorer of the Seas* – 7-night Southern Caribbean sailings from San Juan, Puerto Rico, starting Nov. 7
- Navigator of the Seas – 3-, 4- and 5-night Catalina Island, California, and Ensenada and Cabo San Lucas, Mexico cruises from Los Angeles, beginning Nov. 19
- Grandeur of the Seas – 7- and 14-night Southern Caribbean sailings from Bridgetown, Barbados, starting Dec. 5
- Ovation of the Seas – 2- to 10-night domestic itineraries in Australia from Sydney, beginning Dec. 13
- Brilliance of the Seas – 4- and 5-night Bahamas and Western Caribbean cruises from Tampa, starting Dec. 16
- Enchantment of the Seas – 8-night Bahamas sailings, and select 12-night cruises to the Southern Caribbean from Baltimore, starting Dec. 23
- Vision of the Seas – 10- and 11-night Southern Caribbean itineraries from Fort Lauderdale, Florida, beginning Jan. 24, 2022
- Voyager of the Seas – 7- and 9-night cruises in Northern Europe from Barcelona, Spain, starting April 15, 2022
- Radiance of the Seas – 7-night Alaska sailings from Vancouver, Canada, beginning April 29, 2022
- Rhapsody of the Seas – 7-night Mediterranean and Greek Isles itineraries, sailing from Rome starting May 23, 2022