The all new 2021 Drydocking and Refurbishment Report by Cruise Industry News has been released with a projected refit calendar extending through 2023 and over 100 pages of analysis and data into the huge drydocking and refit market, valued at over $3 billion on annual basis, plus a look at the changing market against the backdrop of COVID-19.
The 100-plus page PDF includes key insights and interviews with cruise lines, suppliers and shipyards, outlining cruise ship repair, refurbishment and upgrading, as well as everything that goes into the planning before a vessel enters a drydock.
Included in this report:
- A 2021-2022-2023 drydocking schedule organized by cruise line, ship, dates and region.
- Information on how cruise ship drydocks work – timetables, supplier and drydock information, and more!
- Key interviews with major cruise lines, interior turn-key suppliers and shipyards.
- Case study examples of recent or currently planned drydockings.
- Data and information you need in just 100 pages to plan refit bids, learn about the market, and forecast for the future.
- Instant download ability – no waiting for mail – this report is 100 percent digital.
- Optional Excel addendum of drydock data.