Scenic Cruises has announced its food and beverage program on the new 228-passenger Scenic Eclipse, due out in August of 2018.
The company said the ship will have 10 dining experiences, “ranging from casual to fine dining and inspired by all four corners of the globe, a truly multicultural culinary adventure awaits guests.”
Specialty onboard dining venues will highlight regional cuisine in small and intimate locations on Scenic Eclipse, allowing for privacy at no additional cost — from the Chef’s Table with its private experience for eight diners to the open Teppanyaki grill private dining experience for just 10 guests.
Professional cookery demonstrations at Epicure, the dedicated cooking emporium, offers guests a culinary adventure.
• Elements – The main restaurant featuring Italian, steak and seafood
• Chef’s Table – An exclusive invitation to degustation dining
• Koko’s – Asian Fusion restaurant and Sake bar
• Sushi @ Koko’s – A wonderfully authentic Japanese experience
• Teppanyaki @ Koko’s – Private dining with an open Teppanyaki grill
• Lumière – Contemporary French fine dining and Champagne bar
• Azure Bar & Café – Relaxed all-day grazing
• Epicure – Learn from the best in a dedicated cooking emporium
• Yacht Club – Poolside grill, buffet and bar
• In-Suite Dining – A 24-hour comprehensive menu, for in-suite dining
There are also eight bars and lounges.
There is an intimate Champagne Bar, aperitifs available at the elegant Lobby Lounge or plates of oysters at the Azure Bar & Café.