Regent Seven Seas Cruises has completed a multi-million dollar refurbishment and upgrade to the Seven Seas Mariner.
The ship re-entered service yesterday and is in the midst of a 10-night sailing from Monte Carlo to Venice.
The newly renovated Seven Seas Mariner will call the Mediterranean home for the remainder of the season.
The refurbishment of Seven Seas Mariner added a fresh, elegant and luxurious new look, while retaining the warmth and charm, according to a statement from the line.
“The ship’s suites and lounges are resplendent with elegant new furnishings, rich upholstery, custom-milled carpeting and hand-selected accents. Seven Seas Voyager recently underwent a similar refurbishment and Seven Seas Navigator was similarly upgraded in 2012.”
“Regent Seven Seas Cruises sets the benchmark for luxury in the cruise industry and after witnessing the transformation on Seven Seas Mariner it’s clear we once again raised the bar. She is simply breathtaking,” said Kunal S. Kamlani, president of Regent Seven Seas Cruises. “This investment in our fleet underscores our commitment to providing our guests with the ultimate, ultra-inclusive experience on the most luxurious and stylish ships,” he added.
Highlights of the Seven Seas Mariner transformation include:
- The ship’s Grand, Master, Mariner, Seven Seas, Horizons and Penthouse Suites received all-new furniture, upholstery, lighting and wall coverings
- The ship’s two-deck high, state-of-the-art show theatre was renovated with a new LED wall to enhance the on-stage productions, and new carpeting, upholstery, wall coverings, cocktail tables, wall sconces, banquettes and chairs to provide additional comfort for our guests. Inside the theater, Regent Seven Seas Cruises mounts its largest and most ambitious production to date. Titled “Cirque Rock ‘n Roll” this stunning spectacle is filled with aerial theatrics choreographed to music from Michael Jackson, Pink, Queen and more.
- The Stars Lounge features a new décor and ambiance.
- The Horizon Lounge received a distinctive new stone-fronted bar, chic new furnishings, tony carpeting, lustrous wall coverings, and new lighting. While the Mariner Lounge was reconfigured with a spacious “open” floor plan and features a new bar, new stone flooring, lamps and tables.
- The Observation Lounge sports a stunning new décor of rich ivory, ebony and wine tones. A dramatic new back-lit bar serves as the room’s centerpiece which offers sweeping 270 degree views.
- The Canyon Ranch Spa received new steam rooms, new stone flooring in the reception area, refurbished changing rooms and the Fitness Center was equipped with brand new state-of-the-art exercise equipment.
- The exterior decks and al fresco lounges received a makeover as well. New teak was installed on the balconies of all 350 suites and the teak decking in common areas was resurfaced and refinished to brand-new condition. The Pool Deck, as well as the ship’s outdoor relaxation areas were furnished with brand new resort-style sofas, chairs, and loungers. The Pool Grill and La Veranda also received eye-catching upgrades with new mosaic tiling, new wall coverings draperies, lighting and awnings.