Louis Cruises has unveiled a new redesigned website.
The updated site, which is located at Louis Cruises’ current URL – LouisCruises.com – contains enhanced features including comprehensive cruise calendars for sailings through 2014, booking capabilities, improved navigation, and access to useful destination information including info on newly added idyllic destinations for 2014 such as: Chios, Ios, Milos, Samos, Symi, and Syros.
“Much of our success at Louis Cruises is because we listen and nurture relationships with our tour operator partners and registered travel agents. Our updated website is a product of those relationships,” said Nicholas Filippidis, Director of Product Development in North America for Louis Cruises.
“We have received tons of feedback from travel professionals, and we are very pleased with the new functionality and redesigned navigation now available to them at LouisCruises.com. We encourage industry professionals to visit the redesigned site and see how easy and extremely convenient the new site makes searching and booking our travel programs throughout the Eastern Mediterranean that are truly reflective of our Hellenic roots – from our delicious cuisine, featuring flavors from local destinations, to the cozy intimacy of our vessels and the welcoming hospitality of our entire crew…from the unique destinations we present to the exciting shore excursions that take travelers to explore the Eastern Mediterranean authentically.”
The new LouisCruises.com is a powerful resource for travel professionals and travelers. It enables them to access valuable information and book an exciting range of cruises throughout the Eastern Mediterranean. The re-launched site is also available in many languages including English, Greek, French, Italian, Spanish, and Russian. In September it will be available in Turkish, in October in German, and in December in Portuguese.
On the re-designed site, users now have access to:
• New 2014 Cruise Calendar
• Extended Cruises from Greece Page
• Destination Guides and Shore Excursion descriptions including info on newly added idyllic destinations for 2014 such as: Chios, Ios, Milos, Samos, Symi, and Syros
• Dedicated Travel Agent Registration section
• Access to SMART RATES – early booking discounts
• Online booking of Cruises, Shore Excursions and All-Inclusive Drinks Packages
• New Excursions Packages with Savings of up to 20 percent off
• Comprehensive info on the line’s vessels including deck plans, images, and itineraries
• Downloads including: brochures, professional photos, and videos
• Info on Beauty & Spa Services; Onboard Celebrations, Groups and Meetings; Wedding, Honeymoons & Vow Renewals
• Plus much more!
For Louis Cruises’ registered travel agents, the site’s user-friendly interface – featuring the ability to book cruise programs as well as excursions and beverage packages simultaneously — enables travel agents to make more money in less time. Beyond booking online, agents can instantly confirm availability for cruise departures; print vouchers and travel documents; track bookings; and access comprehensive information about Louis Cruises