Royal Caribbean International today announced the cruise line’s top travel agent partners of 2011 in the United States and Canada. CruCon Cruise Outlet in Moultonborough, N.H. was recognized with the 2011 President’s Award for Overall Achievement, an honor which they also received for 2008. Additionally, Cruise Planners of Coral Springs, Fla., was named the Home-based Partner of the Year for the fifth consecutive year, while Vacation.com of Alexandria, Va., also received their second consecutive award for Consortia Partner of the Year.
The recipients of Royal Caribbean’s 2011 Travel Partner of the Year awards are as follows:
• President’s Award for Overall Achievement: CruCon Cruise Outlet
• Home-based Partner of the Year: Cruise Planners/American Express
Coral Springs, Fla.
• Consortia Partner of the Year: Vacation.com, LLC/Travel Leaders Group
• Online Partner of the Year: Vacations to Go
• Corporate Incentive Partner of the Year: Landry & Kling, Inc.
Coral Gables, Fla.
• Canada Partner of the Year: Transat Distribution Canada
• Southeast Region Partner of the Year: Michael Consoli of Cruise Planners
• Northeast Region Partner of the Year: Touraid Travel
• Mid-Atlantic Region Partner of the Year: The Cruise Web, Inc.
• Mid-West Region Partner of the Year: Expedia CruiseShipCenters, Just Cruises
& Vacations, Clinton Township, Mich.
• West Region Partner of the Year: Flying Dutchmen Travel
Santa Rosa, Calif.
“Royal Caribbean International is delighted to recognize our top performing travel agency partners for 2011,” said Vicki Freed, senior vice president of Sales, Trade Support and Services, Royal Caribbean International. “Each recipient represents a distinctive business model and has significantly contributed to the overall success of Royal Caribbean throughout the past calendar year. We sincerely appreciate all of our travel agent partners and continue to be committed to supporting the travel agent community and helping them sell cruises and grow their business.”