CruiseIndustryNews.com’s 2011 Year in Review, our most read and top web updates, number 10 through 1.
10. Royal Caribbean International Goes with New Onboard Revenue Program
9. Seabourn to Relocate to Seattle, Joining Holland America
8. Windstar Cruises Sold to Private Investment Firm
7. Happy Cruises Expands to Three Ships: Happy Dolphin Joins Fleet in May (related: Happy Cruises Shuts Down)
6. Ocean Star Cruises Set to Start Service in April (related: Ocean Star Cancels Sailings Following Fire)
5. Royal Caribbean Signs Letter of Intent to Build New Generation of Ships at Meyer
4. Korea’s Harmony Cruise Set for Launch
3. Second Female Master for Royal Caribbean
2. Royal Caribbean to go with Meyer for Newbuilds?
1. Mitsubishi Heavy Industries to Build Two New Cruise Ships?