Just in time for the popular summer European travel season, Seabourn is launching a “Europe Suite Sale” on 2011 summer and fall departures aboard its award-winning fleet of intimate ships, urging travelers to contact their travel agents and explore the full range of Europe’s majestic treasures and historic cities from Turkey to the Greek Isles and along the Dalmatian Coast. To qualify, cruises must be booked by June 30, 2011. Fares start from $2,499 per person for seven days, representing savings of 50 percent or more.
“Our entire fleet will be sailing in Europe this summer, visiting the continent’s most desirable destinations,” said John Delaney, Seabourn’s Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing. “Agents should take a good look at the variety of cruises and departures on our Europe Suite Sale, and then contact their clients about these offers. It’s a great opportunity for agents to book their clients on a Seabourn cruise and expand their business this year and into the future.”
Agents should be alert to the efforts Seabourn is making to drive their clients’ responses. There will be three weekly email blasts to consumers– both past guests and prospects– starting Monday, May 16. The sale will be featured on Seabourn’s Facebook page. In addition, banner ads will appear on websites such as CruiseCritic.com; LuxuryLink.com; PerfectEscapes.com; TravelandLeisure.com and RobbReport.com. At www.seabourn.com, travel agents can find customizable HTML emails that they can send to their own client email lists. Direct mail brochures will also mail the third week in May.
Seabourn’s Europe Suite Sale includes savings on the line’s newest ship, the 450-guest Seabourn Quest, which will enter service June 20, 2011. Along with its sister ship, Seabourn Odyssey, both ships will sail the waters of the Eastern Mediterranean, operating alternating cruises to popular destinations and beautiful towns in the Greek Isles, Turkey and along the stunning Dalmatian and Adriatic coasts.
Examples of savings on Seabourn Quest and Seabourn Odyssey, as well as the rest of the Seabourn fleet this summer and fall are:
• Seabourn Quest – seven-day Greek Isles, Turkey and Adriatic sailings from $2,599. Fares for two consecutive seven-day cruises for a 14-day voyage start from $4,499.
• Seabourn Odyssey – seven-day Greek Isles, Turkey and Adriatic cruises from $2,499. Combo fares for a 14-day cruise start from $4,499.
• Seabourn Spirit – seven-day Dalmatian islands and Adriatic voyages from $2,499.
• Seabourn Legend – seven-day French and Italian Riviera cruises from $2,499.
• Seabourn Sojourn – seven- to nine-day Baltic and Norway voyages from $3,299.
• Seabourn Pride – 12- to 15-day Baltic, Russia and Norway voyages from $3,999.