Adventurous, culinary, cultural, aerial, natural, active and even musical, more than 300 shoreside endeavors – with more than 75 brand new – are now available for booking online with Crystal Cruises’ 2011 World Cruise.
Departing Los Angeles for London January 17, Crystal’s full “Grand Exotic Expedition” is 110 days. Travelers can also experience the world-class enrichment, sophistication and luxury of Crystal Serenity’s grandest voyage on 12- to 21-day segments traveling through South and West Africa, the South Pacific, Australia/New Zealand, Southeast Asia and India.
Along with wildlife encounters and opera evenings in Australia, cooking lessons in Mauritius and Myanmar, zip-lining in Singapore and New Zealand, safaris and spa retreats in South Africa, and an array of excursions in India, diverse experiences include:
• Darwin, Australia – Cage dive with the massive crocs in Crocosaurus Cove (February 12 voyage, Sydney to Singapore);
• Colombo, Sri Lanka – A four-night adventure including sunrise at the Taj Mahal, Jaipur City Palace, and more (March 15 voyage, Singapore to Mumbai);
• Cape Town, South Africa – Private dinner hosted by an internationally acclaimed South African chef (March 29 voyage, Mumbai to Cape Town); and
• Dakar, Senegal – An intimate Goree Island visit, World Heritage Site and heart of the African slave trade (April 17 voyage, Cape Town to London).
“Each World Cruise segment presents distinctly diverse Crystal Adventures,” says John Stoll, vice president, land and port operations. “The breadth of options allows guests with most any interest to develop a personal connection with each destination and enrich one’s cultural experience.”
World Cruise segments also depart on:
• January 17, Los Angeles to Papeéte
• January 30, Papeéte to Auckland
• February 28, Sydney to Singapore
Save Now, Save Later
Guests booking any World Cruise segment by September 30 can enjoy two-for-one fares plus 20% savings on virtually any 2011 or 2012 cruise.
With the Two-for-One promotion, per person, double occupancy segment fares range from $6,500 to $70,900, with up to $1,000 per person ‘All Inclusive – As You Wish’ shipboard credits ($10,000 per couple for the full World Cruise) and complimentary air transportation from many North American gateways, or generous air credits.