In response to the needs of past passengers and prospective travellers P&O Cruises has launched a new and improved website to ease the process of researching and booking cruises.
Now visitors logging-on to www.pocruises.co.uk will be greeted with a new easy to use website offering an improved online experience. Budding photographers will also have the chance to enter the online photo competition by sharing their favourite cruise photograph; it could be a favourite destination or ship, or a photo taken whilst at sea. The winning image will take pride of place on the P&O Cruises homepage.
Philip Price, head of brand marketing, P&O Cruises, said: “Our website is increasingly the first port of call for people planning and researching a cruise holiday. With the rise in travel-related online activity it is essential that visitors find browsing and navigating our site as simple but informative as possible.
“We also want our website to be a true reflection of the effortless experience passengers enjoy on board all of our ships.
“P&O Cruises new-style site is comprehensive and entertaining, catering to all visitors to the site. It is innovative enough to impress the increasingly younger and more Internet-savvy traveller, yet easy enough for newbies to navigate with ease.”
Key features include virtual ship tours, destination images, web cams, interactive Google maps and the benefit of up to date pricing and availability.
The new website’s other features include:
– Extensive destination section covering over 200 ports in more than 80 countries
– Details of all ships including virtual tours, web cams, and a ship tracker
– A ‘recently viewed cruises’ panel which will give users a quick and easy route back to the last three cruises they viewed
– Electronic brochures to personalise own mini-brochure, with up-to-date pricing at the time of download
– The opportunity to talk to new and experienced cruisers as part of the community message board
– Savings of up to 45% pricebreaker discount on bookings, plus an additional 5% online discount